Requesting Articles

If you are affiliated with a health care institution in Washington State, you may have access to a hospital, medical, or health sciences librarian or library service. Working with that service is your best choice for obtaining copies of articles.

If you don’t have access to library services, you may request articles from the University of Washington for a fee. You may check with HEALWA first to make sure the article is not available.

Document Delivery Services at University of Washington
   Document Services at University of Washington Libraries can provide copies of journal articles or book chapters and book loans for a fee.